YWCA Pueblo is proud to present Mother’s Day Virtual Silent Auction
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of YWCA Pueblo’s Mother’s Day Virtual Silent Auction to be held from April 29th through May 1st, 2021. By becoming a Mother’s Day Virtual Silent Auction contributor, you’re making an investment in Pueblo!
YWCA of Pueblo is committed to ending domestic violence in our community. Did you know that 1 in 3 women, and 1 in 4 men have experienced some form of physical violence (e.g. slapping, shoving, pushing) and in some cases might not be considered “domestic violence”? Nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the United States? The most disturbing part of domestic violence is that it has been scientifically proven to be generational. YWCA of Pueblo is equipped to take on these challenges and is committed to helping victims become survivors and empowering them to self-sufficiency.
Your contribution as a sponsor or donor will help support YWCA Pueblo’s essential programs:
- Domestic Violence Services - including 24/7 secure and confidential shelter services
- Teresa’s Place - supervised visitation and safe exchange services for families
- Counseling Services – provide access to adult and child/adolescent counseling
- Healthy Relationships - a youth violence prevention initiative that delivers curriculum throughout Pueblo County middle and high schools
As a sponsor:
- Your business will be promoted in our social media and website advertising campaign!
- You will be awarded two (2) Tickets to one of the YWCA’s exclusive VIP Party at one of our fundraising event such as Chocolate Indulgence, Tribute to Women or Luminary Festival, for qualifying sponsorship levels ($1,000 and up).
- Bidding at Pueblo’s largest silent auction.
Your sponsorship is tax deductible. Please take a few moments to review which sponsorship opportunity best suits your business needs, and return your completed form. Your sponsorship and/or donation supports our efforts to end domestic violence in our community.
Thank you for your consideration!
YWCA of Pueblo