Thanks for Your Support
The YWCA Pueblo is a federally licensed 501(c)3 non-profit organization. As such, your donations are usually tax deductible. As the YWCA does not provide tax guidance, please check with your Certified Public Accountant (CPA) tax preparer or other expert to confirm your exact situation. Before donating, please review our Terms & Conditions.
Ways To Give
Gift in Kind
With the numerous children we assist, our needs are very specific. We appreciate your assistance and your donations.
- Cleaning supplies
- Full size new toiletries
- Paper goods (toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex)
- Gift cards (Walmart, Target, etc.)
- Ladies underwear all sizes (new only)
- Womens socks
- Womens T-shirts (short sleeve)
- Baby diapers, baby wipes
- Baby rash cream
- New unopened baby food and baby snacks
- All food items (un-opened, not expired)
- Kids snacks (sugar free juices, animal crackers, gummies, Cheez-Its, fruit cups, pop-corn, gold fish crackers, chips variety pack, applesauce, Rice Krispies, nutri-grain bars, vanilla and chocolate pudding)
- Sunscreen for kids (SPF 40 or 50)
A cash contribution to the YWCA is the simplest way to make a gift. To make a contribution, please mail a check made out to the YWCA, make an online contribution via our website, or make a credit card donation in person. Cash or check donations of more than $250 may be eligible for a Colorado State tax credit through the Enterprise Zone. Please call 719-542-6904 with any further questions regarding donations or tax credit information.
The YWCA offers a broad range of planned gift options. If you are interested, please have your financial advisor contact us at 719-542-6904. We encourage you to create a charitable gift plan to further your personal and charitable goals.
We accept donations of your used automobiles. We request that it is in running condition. Your car donation will be given to a victim of domestic violence and will give them the freedom to start their new lives. Please contact the Executive Director at 719-542-6907 to arrange title transfer. Please consult your tax advisor for any tax advice regarding donations.
Cell Phone Donation:
The YWCA welcomes the donation of old, unwanted cell phones. We are able to turn unwanted cell phones into financial support for the women and children who are survivors of domestic violence and homelessness and take refuge in our shelter. Please drop off your cell phones at the YWCA administration office Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:30pm. The phones can be used for shelter residents as a 911 phone or we will recycle them.
- Note: The YWCA of Pueblo is not a tax advisor. As with any investment, contact your tax advisor for expert advice on your specific tax situation.